Thursday, August 6, 2015

Feeling Lonely?

Yesterday I just had to laugh, I had no other choice. Yet again, I have hit another milestone in pregnancy where another outfit doesn't fit. I think I've hit the point where I legitimately have to bite the bullet and begin buying actual maternity clothes and not just regular clothes a size too big. So I headed to the maternity store at the mall. 

If you are pregnant, your husband has been out of town all summer, you're feeling discouraged because you're entering the "I'm huge" stage of pregnancy and you're lonely... go to the maternity store. It is the friendliest store you'll ever visit. When I first got there I was the only person in the store and the sales associate was very kind and chatty. By the time I left there were 4 of us, BFF4L! All of us pregnant with our first baby. Friend 1 has diabetes and thought she'd never be able to have kids, she's due in Feb. Friend 2 is due Oct 26 and I'm due Oct 25 and we're delivering at the same hospital, so we may be hospital buddies as well. She was in a terrible car accident so her pregnancy has put her through a lot of pain. She was also just told she's no longer allowed to wear her high heels. I told her I gave mine up a looong time ago. I tell you all of this just to illustrate my point. What store have you been in lately where you can gather that much info from complete strangers. 

The pictures below are purely for your enjoyment and to hopefully give you a great big laugh! I was trying on these blue pants (which I bought for $5) and needed to try the shirts on but didn't have another bottom so I just had to go with blue on blue. I started laughing soooo hard thinking I looked like the girl from Willy Wonka... "Violet, you're turning Violet!" 




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. HA! Friend, these pictures are amazing. And I miss you and your beautiful bump. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete