Wednesday, October 1, 2014

HOT-LANTA

The cat's out of the bag... we're my Hunka Hunka Burning Love is headed to Atlanta this summer, interning for Alston and Bird!! This was a much anticipated decision with some stress, but overall we are just so thankful that the decision is made and that my HHBL got his first choice.

I didn't draw this... thanks google.
Now the only problem is that he'll be in ATL for 10 weeks while I'm in Cville. I suppose though if we survived a year of separation while he was in the Philippines and I was in Cville, then this will be a piece of cake... right? Hardly!

If anyone has any advice for living in Atlanta and fun things to do in the summer, and friends we could connect with, cheap travel tricks (for me to visit often and to avoid miserable traffic delays), or insights into being married long distance (we did dating, but is that different than being married?) - we'd love any and all suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment