Sunday, May 17, 2015

Guess What...!

So I realized besides the silly Zumba post it has been 2+ months since my last post. I hope you haven't missed me too much. I see that some of you have continued to visit hoping and praying that I've posted another funny story or insightful words of wisdom.

Life has been a little crazy for us in the last 2 months. My Hunka Hunka Burning Love has been working hard at law school, writing papers and studying for finals. Mid-March - May is nuts for me at work, organizing and hosting 45 alumni guests in 6 weeks and planning our Reunion weekend for 1,300 people. Deep breath, Reunions is finished... For this year. 

We've also been cooking up a little something something.... I'll let the picture of The Brothers spill the beans.... AHHHHHHH!!!!


These guys couldn't be more excited, because that's right ladies and gentlemen, we're having a baby!! Due at the end of October (gender reveal post to follow shortly). 


I didn't know this, but apparently craving pickles is a legit thing when you're preggo, so I'm tracking right on course with most other women in that regard!

2 comments:

  1. Love!!! And I've missed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeek! Just now catching up on your blog! Congratulations you two!

    ReplyDelete