Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Deep Sigh

I had my 18 week doctor's apt this morning and I'm happy to say that everything is fine. The heart beat is good and strong and he could hear Sweet Buns moving all around.

Last week in the middle of the night I had some terrible lower stomach cramping which gave me a little bit of a fright. At 2 a.m. I'm googling if this is normal and the slight reassurance I gained was that it's probably gas (I had eaten pizza for dinner) and that unless there's bleeding, everything should be fine. So I was able to keep myself calm most of the week, but I have to admit I was pretty anxious last night and this morning.

I haven't really had any pain or problems thus far, so last week's was a bit scary. The MD said those pains are normal and if anything were to go wrong at this point the pain would be of a new variety that I've probably never felt before and blood. All this to say, I'm definitely relieved, so much so I just had to get it out.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for baby Sweet Buns. We pray that you would continue to form him/her over the next 22 weeks. We pray for a healthy, strong, vibrant baby that would remind us of your glory, power and splendor every time we look at SB. In a few weeks we will find out the gender and possibly any health concerns, we pray those would not exist, but above that we pray for your will and our conforming spirits. We ask that even now you would be equipping us to be good, loving parents that can be a light to SB. Please be ever present with SB and may SB never know a moment without you near (I pray the same thing for us as we take on a new role as parents and learn a new limit to our sanity and patience). Lord, guide us on this new adventure and allow this experience to bring us closer to you and allow a small glimpse into your infinite love for us.

It's is your son's holy and precious name we pray - Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment